Expanding Horizons

God is expanding my horizons.....My life is in the hands of Jesus....

There are times when we step into those phases of life which seem so blank,dark,full of nothingness.I know it coz I'm going through one of those wilderness of testing times....Its painful,its hard,knocks you down,makes your knees go weak,makes you crawl....
I know its in these times the Lord selects His faithful..When there's plenty,when there is happiness, when there are loved ones to support and fellowship with,it all seems so easy; but when there's no one around,there's just you and your Creator with the evil one tugging the rope of your life with false illusions of a mirage of watery joy in your deserted moments...thats when you have to stand!! There's still hope,there's still joy,there's a reason to sing...Coz He's my king!! Amen....
Even though the road may be hard and narrow..help Lord so I don't give-in or give up!!!
Coz God I don't ask you to make my life easy but I do ask you to make me strong!!!Amen....

2 comments:

2Co 1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort,
2Co 1:4 He comforting us in all our trouble, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in every trouble, through the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
2Co 1:5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds by Christ.
2Co 1:6 And if we are troubled, it is for your consolation and salvation, being worked out in the endurance of the same sufferings which we also suffer; if we are comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.

Jas 1:2 My brothers, count it all joy when you fall into different kinds of temptations,
Jas 1:3 knowing that the trying of your faith works patience.
Jas 1:4 But let patience have its perfect work, so that you may be perfect and entire, lacking nothing.
Jas 1:5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and with no reproach, and it shall be given to him.


I would paraphrase these as ....
Jesus went through the same things and see what happened to HIM, God is leading you in the same path, Iknow I was His brother James. So Patiently rejoice, He is preparing you to be a blessing to others.
If you are not able to see this and rejoice, its ok, just ask God to open your eyes so you can see it.

Thankyou brother...that was encouraging...even though you don't know me..u took the time to type that down...really appreciate it...God bless your wok behind the scenes!!